Tuesday, May 19, 2009

There has been alot of updating going on here for me...I lost alot of stuff with my crash - plus there was the Spring Handmande Market which was a HUGE success!! Congrats to Debra on the AWESOME job!

I have added 24 new shops to our team - which brings our team total to 196 shops! I can't believe it has grown this much! I REALLY want to get people to start being a little more active with the team, so I am going to try to hold a chat at least once a month. I will be polling to get some response on days/times that work for everyone.

I am sad to say that somehow my mailing list got deleted from bravenet somehow...I am still confused at why this happend, but I am going to give it another try - so if you could please sign up again that would REALLY help me out. If you receive a confirmation mailing list email it's due to the fact that I have found the email you sent me with your email addy - so no need to rejoin.





Join the Mailing List


Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe






I will be starting Feature Friday again this Friday - sorry that it didn't happen last week, I have just been all over the place trying to get all this stuff resorted out - I had everything set and organized....ok so anyways, enough complaining about that, since there is really nothing I can do about it now. LOL.

Here is a listing of the new shops - please check them out when you have a minute.

ellabella98
BragAboutIt
HotaruDesign
fromthepines
tealandolive
apfelstrudel
liget
FormosaDesigns
Cocosjewelry
Strangedayknits
bibbitybib
angelune
MissCrowland
Stuffbysteph77
lilynymph
MoonlightAndFire
ScowlingOwl
TheWoodGarden
blackarrowdesigns
weeonesbyjajoc
wanderingmoons
lcaldwell225
twilightsfall
mapleshoppers

Sandi
-Eyesore Designs

Listening To: Sarah McLachlan - U Want Me 2

4 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks so much for letting me join your team! I went to the spring handmade market this weekend and everyone there was so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much welcoming me to the team!! I'm really excited to be part of this great group and I'm looking forward to working together AND checking out all of these amazing shops! :D

Brag About It ... said...

Thank You for such a warm welcome :) I look forward to the adventure and being part of such a great team... I will have a stop by the shops ... Excited but think I may go broke !!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have started to peruse the shops & I think I already have a few favorites!!! I am sorry I missed the show - maybe next time!