Sunday, June 29, 2008

06-29-08 - Happy Canada Day Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday weekend - even though it's been raining most of the weekend (well here anyways).


I have sent out emails asking everyone to join the new groups - hopefully we can open this Street Team up to a TON of people!!! Just waiting to see what happens now though.


Please be sure to check the new Yahoo! Group - as I will be posting some poles soon get everyone's input on ideas I have.


Promo Time
Paper Crown Queen
http://PaperCrownQueen.etsy.com



Here's something I myself have never seen on Etsy before, and what a cute idea! Paper Crowns. This store is pretty fun to look at - I enjoyed myself. I thought everything looked well made and would be great for any kids party - there is great feedback from orders filled - and custom orders are welcome!! Be sure to check out these funky crowns.

No comments: