Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Feature

Hello Hello!!

Ok - so here is my pick for Friday Feature:

jenmerritt

So don't get my wrong, but I am ususally not into the whole "button" thing...but I am really starting to like it, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this necklace!!! It's $20 plus $3 shipping - and it's beautiful. So make sure you all check out her shop and show it some love!!!

So I finished updating the blog last night, 54 new members were added to it so I am showing around 177 memebers at this time. I believe I went through all the links and there are no dead shops. Please note though that not all the links are selling shops, we have a few buys in with us - which I think is GREAT. I don't want to limit this team to a certain amount of people, and I don't want to force people to totally be involved - so for now it's just a team, for support and chatting and meeting up and fun stuff like that.

I am going to try to start planning some meet up times for chats - please stay tuned. And if you have not yet sent me your email addy - please do so, so that I can update my mailing list for the team.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Sandi
-Eyesore Designs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks for featuring me - how exciting!!!!!!!!