Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days - between Easter and the kids getting sick...I haven't been able to do much online. My daughter started things off Friday at midnight and now my son is joining in on the fun of being sick as well. YIKES.

So the Spring Handmade Market is a month tomorrow! WEEE. I am so very excited!! If you are following that blog at all, you will see that there is now a designer profile (which I still have to fill the form out for...sorry...) so make sure you check it out whenever you can so you can see a little insite into the shops that will be at the show!

I am going to be listing the forum I have made up for the team at the end of the week, I will be sending out the first real mailing list email, so be watching for it.

And again for those who want to be apart of the business card swap - please email me so I can send you my address - I can't tell who has said yes and who has said no :)

That's all for now,
Sandi
-Eyesore Designs

Listening to - Rob Thomas - Ever The Same

No comments: